Affinity Partnerships Executive. Professional Body. Central London. Up to £29,000 plus up to 10% Bonus. Full Time Permanent
A stunning opportunity for an experienced and highly polished commercially minded individual with previous Affinity / Partnership or affiliate partnerships to join the Affiliate/Corporate Partnerships team of an internationally respected and highly successful Professional Body. Our client has a department which is responsible for managing the relationships and partnerships it has with a portfolio of large blue-chip companies that has mutually beneficial commercial partnership deals with.
The individual will be responsible for the successful delivery of all partner marketing undertaken with the organisations Member Rewards Partners under their direct remit. Delivery implemented with a ‘world class’ approach in order to maximise contract renewals.
The individual will be expected to maintain and develop strong relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. It is essential that the candidate is able to multi-task by managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working alongside the Affinity Programme Manager and within agreed account management principles
- Manage and develop a portfolio of affinity partnerships, ensuring you have a clear understating of the partners business objectives and that these are aligned to the delivery of their marketing campaigns.
- To take responsibility for and lead (where relevant) team projects that challenge existing ways of working so it becomes easier for commercial partners to do business with us.
- Arrange and lead (as appropriate) partner review meetings on sales targets , marketing campaign performance, ROI and development opportunities to ensure the partnership is maximised to full potential for the benefit of both parties.
- To offer support and best practice on developing partner campaigns, advising on affinity strategy and implementation (e.g. ad copy, speaking content/style, messages and exhibition techniques) .
- As part of the team, review and define effective partner processes around planning, delivery, reporting and invoicing, making it easy for partners to work with the organisation
- Responsible for achieving budgeted revenue (commission & marketing) for the partnerships under your remit and relevant financial reporting of these partnerships.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of business objectives, including taking part in cross departmental projects where appropriate.
- Commercially focused in revenue growth with the ability to identify opportunities for both clients and The organisation (essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task (essential)
- Previous account/client relationship management experience (essential)
- Previous commercial / partnership marketing experience (essential)
- Proven project / time management skills (essential)
- Strong interpersonal / influencing skills (essential)
- Previous event management / delivery experience (desirable)
- Willing to work well as part of a team, with a flexible, can do attitude..